The course duration is ten days - it contains theory lectures and discussions followed by playact practice.
Continuous assessment is applied. The course participants will show their ability to work according to the training structure in the practical exercises and show a positive and open minded attitude towards student training.
Who should attend:
Senior Air Traffic Controllers
Content in Brief
- Understanding the structure, content and principles of the successful On-the-Job Training Instructor training program.
- Appreciating the impact of modern training philosophy on structuring and delivering the training.
- Understanding the human factors concerning teaching and learning, team work, communication and stress that all have an impact upon training.
- Applying the appropriate On-the-Job Training techniques during co-operation agreements, briefing, training and debriefing.
Assessment methods and report writing
- Appreciating the importance of the assessment procedure and have knowledge of how training reports should be written.